Edible Art LIGHT SILVER Decorative Paint 15ml
Edible Art Metallic LIGHT SILVER Decorative Paint 15ml
Our original Edible Art Paints can be applied a number of ways but we recommend good quality brushes (our range of premium food grade brushes are great for decorating). Sponge brushes are also great for large areas.
The paint is ready to use straight from the bottle, so there is no need to mix it with any other ingredients. Once applied and dried the pigment is sealed within the surface – no dust or smudges! You are left with a beautiful solid matt colour.
Our Original Edible Art Paint can paint on many surfaces such as:
- Crusted buttercream (butter & sugar only recipes we can confirm)
- Sugar cookies
- Royal Icing
- Modelling chocolate
- Tempered Chocolate
- Fruit ie: Berries
Best Tips & Tricks to get you started!
- We highly recommend before use to open the lid and give the product a good stir as the pigments might be stuck at the bottom of the bottle. If that is the case, when you try and paint you might be left with a transparent finish. Open lid, stir until all ingredients are mixed well, put the lid back on and give a quick shake. If this step is done correctly you will have a beautiful thick, opaque matt finish paint.
- Brushes play a big role in your overall quality finish. If using a cheap quality brush you may be left with brush strokes and an uneven finish. Invest in quality brushes if you can.
- Drying time can vary based on what surface you are painting on, how thick the coat is and humidity levels. For a quicker dry time we recommend thin coats and avoid painting in high humidity conditions. Drying needs to be done by air drying. If not air dried correctly you may be left with an after taste. Be sure to have it touch dry before placing it into the fridge. When dry your surface will be rub free and tasteless.
- If you are new to our products we always recommend getting yourself familiar with them first. practise before using on your finished product to achieve a successful result.
- Our best before date is our recommended times to use the paint within to get the best results. The ingredients used do not have an expiry date as such but the quality may not be the same if used outside the best before dates.
Out of stockProduct Enquiry
Our Shipping and Delivery Policy:
- Click and Collect Service: Please select ‘Click and Collet’ from the delivery option if you wish to pick up your order, and you will receive an email once it is ready for collection, so please check your emails regularly. For urgent pickup inquiries, please contact the store directly after placing the order at (03) 8360 34060.
- Our shipping calculator on the checkout page is designed to suit most people’s needs, the delivery charge starts from $13.95. Victorians are eligible for free express shipping for a minimum purchase of $100 (except for heavy and bulky items), for customers from different states, free express shipping will be available for a minimum purchase of $200 (except for heavy and bulky items).
- If you find the shipping quote is too expensive or showing unavailable, please select ‘Shipping cost to be calculated after packing’, we will prepare and pack your order, and then send you an email indicating the actual shipping cost as well as the available payment method. We will compare a few different channels and offer you the cheapest shipping option.
- For any delivery issues or urgent inquiries, please send a text message to 0425 619 024.