Due to COVID-19 Outbreak, we have implemented a range of delivery options for our customers:
- Free local delivery has been applied to replace the contactless pickup to minimise the risk as much as possible, it is for customers residing within 15kms from our shop and minimum spending is $30. Simply enter your postcode details to find out your legibility at the shopping cart page.
- For standard shipping, simply using our shipping estimate calculator at the shopping cart page which starts from $10.
- National-wide free shipping is available for any order over $150.
- For any delivery issues or urgent enquiries, please sending text message to 0425 619 024.
Beautifully decorate designer cakes, cupcakes, biscuits and more with Over The Top’s range of delicious decorating supplies.
An essential ingredient in traditional European baking; pearl sugar (also known as nib or hail sugar) is a favourite addition to freshly baked German breads and pretzels, pastries, Swedish buns, Belgium waffles and more.
Use throughout Europe, pearl sugar is an essential when recreate classic and traditional recipes from across the region.
- White grains of white sugar
- Individually sold
- Available in white, silver or gold as a separate purchase